SCYA Volleyball 2019 Season is OPEN
SCYA is proud to offer another season of volleyball. Volleyball is a co-ed sport and all players are encouraged to play.
This year we will have the following age groups:
· 10U, 12U, 14U
· 14U-A - our 14U Gold team will play in the “A” bracket and have evaluations tentatively set for August 20th 6-8pm at either Tracey’s Elementary or Southern High School (permit pending). Updates will be distributed to all registered participants as details are finalized. All players are encouraged to attend.
Open gym is tentatively scheduled for August 15th between 6-8pm at Tracey’s Elementary. All players attending open gym must be registered for the season.The open gym will be run by the coaches that will be coaching the season and will be a good opportunity to meet them and work on some skills before the season opens. The open gym will also have a skill focus that will be age level appropriate. All players are encouraged to attend. Open gym updates will be distributed to all registered participants. Players who are looking to play up in the next age bracket should also attend this open gym. If this is you, please let us know.
Have you been looking for a way to give back to your community?Coaching is a great way to start. We have many qualified coaches but are always looking to grow our family with both head coaches and assistant coaches. If this sounds like you or you just have questions before diving in, please contact the commissioner directly. All volunteers have eligibility requirements that must be met prior to participating.
SEASON NOTES and DATES
· Team practices will begin the first week of school
· Team game schedules will be released on September 11th
· First games are September 16th
· Season will consist of 7 games
· SCYA will loan players a uniform jersey
· Players will need to provide kneepads and black shorts
· Registration fees are $105.00 per player
Check out our online store! 10% of all purchases are invested back in our program.
To view all items click ITEMS at the top left of the page.
For more volleyball info contact Jamie Huggins at email@example.com